Lots of kindness on display during a family Easter day trip to the Tower of London yesterday.
- A passenger on the Tube giving their seat to someone else who needed it more
- Miss B pointing out the seat-giving to me because she knew I would want to mention it here (she drew the line at me taking a picture of these complete strangers 🤣)
- A fellow visitor asked us what was in a particular building and we told her what we’d seen in there to help her decide whether to queue up
- Someone letting me go ahead of them up a twisty staircase so I wasn’t separated from the rest of my party (I had been dawdling)
- Tris taking a visiting family’s photo for them
What kindness have you spotted this weekend?