Do you want to harness the power of kindness for your organisation, improving your people’s wellbeing and the way they connect and collaborate?
Are you keen to find positive ways to look at the world? Do you want to feel and use the hope that comes with noticing people treat each other with kindness?
The more you notice acts of kindness around you, the more you will see. This creates a virtuous circle of positivity that you can bring into all areas of your organisation and your life.
This way of viewing the world comes easily to some, but for many people it is harder. The good news is that you can learn techniques and habits to help you notice, talk about and build upon kindness.
As an organisation:
Adding Time for Kindness workshops to your wellbeing activities programme helps to increase the sense of positivity your people feel and improves their wellbeing. This also has a big impact on your business, including overall culture, collaboration and decision-making.
As an individual:
Taking part in a Time for Kindness learning opportunity brings you into a community of like-minded people who believe in changing the way we look at and talk about our world.
What is it?
- Workshops to explore what kindness looks like, why it matters and how to spot it more
- Workshops for individuals, teams, managers and leaders
- Opportunity to learn techniques to make noticing it part of your daily life within and beyond your workplace
- Opportunity to build connections and community
Who is it for?
- Organisations who want to support their people’s wellbeing
- Organisations with kindness as a value who want their people to connect and collaborate positively
- Individuals who want more positivity and hope in their world
- People who want to believe in kindness but feel unconfident in talking about it
Get in touch to start a conversation about the type of wellbeing workshop you are looking for, either as an organisation or as an individual. Currently you can choose from a half-day workshop or a 1-hour lunch’n’learn session.