- Give a friend a lift to a hospital appointment
- Let someone in front of you when they’re in a rush
- Help a stranger pick up something they dropped
- Pay a friend or stranger a compliment
- Give someone directions when they’re lost
We can all do something to show kindness to others, it doesn’t have to cost any money.
You can find lots of ideas for how to show kindness to others on the Random Acts of Kindness website. Check it out, give something a go and then let me know how it goes via the Share Your Story page of this website.