Making your communication accessible is an important kindness that we can all action in different ways. This Global Accessibility Awareness Day I want to recommend the Accessible Communication information from Charity Comms which covers:
- Getting started on the accessible comms journey: Why are we talking about it?
- Considering different accessibility needs: Who is affected?
- Building accessibility into all comms: How can we do this in practice?
- Let’s talk about Web Content Accessibility Guidelines: Where do web accessibility guidelines come in?
- Embedding accessibility: What can we do to empower teams?