Are you unsure where to start with communicating your vision of kindness? Perhaps because you lack confidence or perhaps because you have so many ideas. Or you might have a communications strategy and need a sounding board for how to put it into practice.
Regular conversations with a mentor can help you work through ideas and challenges in a safe and supportive way. You will leave our conversations feeling energised and more confident about the next steps to take.
What is it?
- Regular one to one (or one to small group) conversations
- Advice, confidence-building and questions that prompt you to consider different perspectives
- A confidential space to explore what matters most to you
- Follow up record of key discussion points, including links for further reading where appropriate
Who is it for?
- People who are new to a communications role or who lack confidence in that role
- Leaders and managers who want to get better at communicating with kindness
- Individuals and small groups who want an external perspective on their plans and ideas
Prices start from £140 (no VAT) for a one-off power hour or £350/month (no VAT) for a 3-month cheerleader mentoring programme.