Are you unsure where to start with living, leading or communicating your vision of kindness? Perhaps because you lack confidence or perhaps because you have so many ideas. Or you might have a plan and need a sounding board for how to put it into practice.
Regular conversations with a mentor can help you work through ideas and challenges in a safe and supportive way. You will leave our conversations feeling energised and more confident about the next steps to take.
What is it?
- Regular one to one conversations
- Advice, confidence-building and questions that prompt you to consider different perspectives
- A confidential space to explore what matters most to you
- Follow up record of key discussion points, including links for further reading where appropriate
Who is it for?
- People who want to feel more confident in acting with and speaking about kindness
- Leaders and managers who want to get better at leading and communicating with kindness
- Individuals and small groups who want an external perspective on their existing plans and ideas to raise the profile of kindness in their world
It’s important to note that during our conversations, I will be acting as a mentor to you rather than a coach. This means that I will share my own experiences and skills with you, as well as listening and asking questions to help you clarify what you need. Where appropriate, I may also provide relevant, supportive advice and recommendations. If you’re not sure whether you are looking for a coach or a mentor, let’s arrange a short no-obligation chat to explore the question together.