Do you feel that you’re not getting your message of kindness across to the right audiences at the right time in the right way? Is your communication team (of one or many) feeling overwhelmed or overworked, without being sure that the kindness stories and messages are getting through?
A communications audit will help you take stock, see what’s going on and work out what to do next. You can use my research and recommended actions to inform decision-making and report back to your Board or other stakeholders. It could also form the basis of a communication strategy.
What is it?
- Independent, impartial communications review of your audiences, messages and channels
- Tailored and facilitated to answer the specific questions you have about what is and isn’t working
- Analysis and insight into the current situation, recurrent themes and future possibilities for improvement
- Clear report and recommended actions you can take
Who is it for?
- Individuals and organisations who want an independent review that leaves them with tangible actions
- Organisations that already have some communication activity going on
- Individuals and organisations who have a vision of a kind world
Prices start from £900 (no VAT), depending on the depth of review and report that you require.